Who is JT3 Production

Who is JT3 Production

Tell us about yourself and your music


First & Foremost A Huge Thank You to Artist PR for allowing me to have this interview as an Artist and to share myself as a person to the World. Have you ever had the feeling sometimes Iyou want to escape reality and go somewhere else? My music allows each and every listener to escape his/her reality and keeps them in a relaxed state of mind even after the song has finished playing.


Talk to us more about your latest release


The latest Release Circles wasn’t just like any other composed track and of course, any of them are but… with the release of

” Circles” the goal was purely focused on opening up my Heart with my music like never before to new and existing Fans especially this time moving forward. * Hint Hint* ( Stay tuned for next Title release)


https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/video/16229809


What inspired you to write this release?


What inspired me to write this release was purely on sounds and being open to new ideas and not focus on what sounds right but whats sounds & feels good from the heart.


Describe the writing and recording process


Describing the writing and recording process honestly took two days.  It took Friday to come up with an idea. Saturday morning to sit in the studio for sound manipulation and then Sunday night around 10:30 pm I heard some sounds started playing a few notes and the track ” Circles ” was created and born.



Any plans to hit the road?


Any plans to hit the road?  Not at the moment.  I ‘m constantly sound manipulating at least a sound if not many however when I’ve come across a sound and that sound gives me the need to perform Live!  Oh Yes, I will be on that Stage coming soon to a venue near you.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


As an Indie Artist, I brand myself as well as my music by keeping consistency.  Example: You want to be seen in front of a crowd full of a thousand people Yay! Okay now, what about next week or the week after that? Meanwhile, majority of that crowd has left but the few that are still there took notice that You didn’t leave. You’re out there week after week doing something productive.  My music is heard among the few of Millions of Fans awaiting that need my music that can take them far away but the only way to do that is if I’m continuously sharing new music directs them to a website.  www.theJT3Production.com


Who have you been listening to lately?


Who I have been listening to Lately I would say Thumbs up to Hans Zimmer.  He composed music for Hollywood movies such as “Intersteller”  yr. 2014  “The Lion King”  yr. 1994  “Gladiator”  yr. 2000.  And of course “Inception” yr. 2010.


Who are your biggest influences?


My Biggest Influences, of course, are my Mother & Father because without them I wouldn’t have found my love to not only compose music but create sounds and manipulate original functionality of chords and create them into something completely different.


Tell us about your passions


My Passions are to create whether the creation is with, sound design, or music and then seeing the looks on other faces the same excitement and expression I gave when I created it.


What else is happening next in your world?


What else is Happening next to my World?  What’s happening next in my World, of course, is Music.  The Beauty of music is so magnificent.  One composed song can lead to a soundtrack for a film, theatrical plays, commercials; I have which is an understatement a Library full of songs the public still has not heard yet.  So next in my World would be to stay tuned… more of  JT3 Production is on the way.


 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, JT3production


 


 


Connect with JT3production


Website: http://www.theJT3Production.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/jt.higginsiiiInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/jt3production/Twitter: https://twitter.com/JT3_ImagingYoutube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDxXBnYx3S_OHFhEitR7uQ/search?query=jt3+productionSoundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user473069303Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/jt3production4




Genres: Electronica

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts