Artist Interview: Miracle

Artist Interview: Miracle

 


Tell us about yourself and your music


I’m 19 I’ve been singing since I was 10 but I didn’t start writing until the age of 12 my music is a real important part of my life I live and breathe music most artist want to be legendary or an icon but me I want to be that artist when you listen to my music it changes moods I want my fans to see me and say “because of you I didn’t give up”.


Talk to us more about your latest release


I’m a struggling artist but I’m very hungry I don’t know alot of people to help me so I only have one song on sound cloud but it’s called confusion and it’s basically just talks about love/hate relationships.


 


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


What inspired me to write this was I was going through a love/hate relationship at the time.


Any plans to release a video?


I would love to release a video but again I’m a struggling artist and I don’t have any connections so hopefully soon I run into someone who will give me my big break


 



 


Any plans to hit the road?


If I ever get the chance to yeah I would love to hit the road see new things, meet new people.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


Well I try to stand out from the rest just by being me and I change it up for example I might sing one song and then rap and sing but what makes me stand out is alot of artist seems to be all over the place with their writing I like to tell stories and make statements and create mood changes.


Who have you been listening to lately?


Lately I’ve been listening to Chris Brown, Beyonce her old music not the new ones Boyz to Men, The Temptations, Whitney Houston, Zendaya, Kelly Clarkson my list can go on and on.


Tell us about your passions


I like to dance I would choreograph my sister’s and two little cousins I also like to draw this one time I drew myself it came out ok let’s just say I should stick to singing and writing.


What else is happening next in your world?


I wish I new but what I do know is that grate things are ahead and that i am going to work hard until I’m in the grave.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Miracle!


 


 


Connect with Miracle


YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKhCkPeddxLl0iRNjZE56AA




Genres: R&B, singer-songwriter

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts