Artist Interview: DeepBeat

Artist Interview: DeepBeat

Tell us about yourself and your music


Hello, my name is Emanuel Pinho and my artist name is DeepBeat. Well, I recently finished my graduation on Dj/Producing from ProDj, here in Portugal and I passionate of House and Electronic Music.

It all bagan with Crookers, when I was 15 years old. I saw them and I fell in love with that type of sounds. Sooner, I wanted to become a Dj and producing my own songs and then, I started to make a lote of search on the internet to know better the wolrd I want to enter…

A few years later I started my graduation on Prodj, in Oporto, Portugal and from that date I’m trying to develop my skills and knowledge to become better than before, day after day.

My music is very attached to the House music, because is the only genre that gives us the real electrónic music essence.


 


Talk to us more about your latest release


I already made a few tracks but my real release is the track called “Feelings”. I don’t know how I did it because it was my first experience making a track alone, without my professor’s help. I made it with the help of some samples that I found on Futureloops and Loopmasters. I thought was producing “well, what a huge vige that I found here” and I? just continued to build it and I turn it in one track that reached 17K plays on Soundcloud.


 


 


https://soundcloud.com/deepbeatofficial/feelingsoriginal


 


 


What inspired you to write this release?


This release was quite easy to do and I didn’t need a lot of VST or Plugins, because my sound was already good. I remember to had a conversation with my Dj teacher “MISS BLONDIE” and she advised to make a few changes of the piano chores and some congas and stuff like that.


the inspiration become from the moment. I just started to produce and the final product was that and during the process I felt good and confortable.


 



Any plans to release a video?


Today, I need more resourses to help me on my prodution process and I’m trying to develop my production knowledge. So, today I’m learning, investigating, seeing, hearing and trying some things to turn my music better.

I have those toughts and I wish to create a video, or a promotional video, but first I want to achieve some golas on my carrer.


 


Any plans to hit the road?


I have some desires and one of them is to play side by side with crookers on a big stage. But from now I developing a relationship network to help me go foward and play performances to people and to recall fans to my work and my music.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


Everyone have their friends and family and I think the most important thing is to start from that. I think that developing a support group on our family and friends is the most important thing to speed our work.


Who have you been listening to lately?


I listen a lot of Crookers and lately I have been listening like Carlos Manaça, Carl Cox, Hardwell and a lot of other artist.


Tell us about your passions


My passion are very scattered because I like to do everything, or a little of everything. I’m passioned of gym and some sports.


What else is happening next in your world?


Well as I said, in my world is happening a lor of things and I like to make the thing step by step to reach my goals. I developing a relationship network to help me reach more people and more fans of my work.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Emanuel!


 


 


Connect with DeepBeat


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deepbeatofficialdj/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DJDeepBeat

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxn2L5X_9g6hr6muXr8eE9w

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/deepbeatofficial

Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/deepbeat5?profile_view_source=profile_box




Genres: Electronic, World Music

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts