Artist Interview: Composur

Artist Interview: Composur

Tell us about yourself and your music


I go by Composur and was born and raised in Harlem New York In Washington Housing Projects. At the time crime and gangs were notorious here. My family kept me grounded and out of trouble. I was on a basketball team called the junior knicks in the 6th grade. I grew up admiring all music from funk,reggae, r&b, classic and anything that practically made me bob my head lol. 2pac, Dmx, Nas, Eric B &Rakim were my favorites along with The Lox. These artist influenced me in a major way and that’s why I do music today and love it. life has also made me get into music after seeing how powerful it can be when you touch the lives of others.


Talk to us more about your latest release


I have a album on ITunes called “The Lost Art Of Hip Hop” I also have a upcoming album called Cannibal 2.0. I have videos on YouTube as well under “Composur”


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


Life and the state of hip hop today


Any plans to release a video?


Yes working on my single video release of “How to Get Fly” filming it with Kd Gray


 



 


Any plans to hit the road?


Working on getting on coast to coast events or south by Southwest events


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


Be unique and always speak from the heart


Who have you been listening to lately?


2pac and Nas


Tell us about your passions


Music is my number one passion and I love every aspect of it


What else is happening next in your world?


Hooking up my brand new Acura rsx and working on my next project


Thanks for an awesome interview, Solomon!


 


 


Connect with Composur


Facebook: https://facebook.com/composur

Twitter: https://www.twiter.com/@composur_

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/Composur

Soundcloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/composur




Genres: Hip Hop

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts