Artist Interview: Fatus Fee

Artist Interview: Fatus Fee

Tell us about yourself and your music


Fatus Fee is a Chicago Rapper, Actor,Comedian and Writer he has song’s with Soulja boy, Vic Spencer, Snypaz and more as far as his music career. He is Signed to Rebel Music Entertainment, Fatus Fee is the older brother to Grammy nominated Producer’s Christian Rich based out of Los Angeles.


Talk to us more about your latest release


Just recently October 21, 2016 Fatus Fee release his new album titled ” TAYO ” which has made a lot of attention with his lead song ” Yo ” featuring Vic Spencer aka the rapping bastard who has made the list of top albums with big artist like Drake two years in a row in XXL Magazine & Rolling Stone. He also collab with the legendary Chicago group Snypaz for his song ” Drug Love ” which also was a nice song. Late 2016 Chicago Producer Smylez died from a heart attack, he was a friend to Fatus Fee so he made a tribute to him on this album showing respect for his friend, Producer and all.


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


In July 2016 I released a album titled OmO which is one of my children mother birthday and also the beginning of my Government name, So on October 21, 2016 I released my album TAYO which is on my first child mother birthday and also the second part of my First name Omotayo. This album is full of real life experience.


Any plans to release a video?


I released a nice video for my lead song ” Yo ” featuring Vic Spencer Dir. by P. Noble


 



 


Any plans to hit the road?


In March I will be performing at several venues for SXSW Festival


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I network a lot so I can stay in the mix and also use real paid promotions, I really feel like if you follow the big Labels blueprint you will be just successful as their artist of course it takes money to make money.


Who have you been listening to lately?


J. Cole , Vic Spencer and Drake


Tell us about your passions


I love being a Entertainer that’s how I enjoy making music, Comedy, acting because I really like to perform.


What else is happening next in your world?


February 1 , 2017 I start my Comedy Tour at the Laugh Factory in Chicago, I look to become the next Eddie Murphy being able to make music, act , Comedy and produce film’s of my own with the help of my Sister Olayinka Hassan who is a Director with credits to Chiraq Movie and more.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Omotayo!


 


 


Connect with Fatus Fee


Website: http://www.fatusfee.com

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/FatusFee/

Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fatusfee

YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/user/fatusfee

Soundcloud: https://m.soundcloud.com/fatus-fee




Genres: Hip Hop

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts