Artist Interview: K.Carter

Artist Interview: K.Carter

Tell us about yourself and your music


I’m 20 years old from Kansas City Missouri style is indescribable I was raised on a lot of lyrical rappers like Cassidy, jay-z, 50 cent, Pac so I like to put some thought and time into my music


Talk to us more about your latest release


I have an upcoming project dropping next week called Save Yourself it’s a 7 song ep I chose that title because of all the stuff going on in the world today it’s best to not think about nobody else but your own well-being and as the title says Save yourself


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


When I wrote this latest project I just wanted to touch all of my fans I wanted to have some fun music some deep music some real music, really a little bit of everything so everyone can enjoy which led to me naming my last project The Good and Bad Ep


Any plans to release a video?


Videos and vlogs coming very soon after I release this project next week


 


 


Any plans to hit the road?


TBA


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


As an artist I brand myself as a mystery I’m an introvert so I stay to myself I’m very lowkey but when I drop music I make a big impact, I think people love that cause I don’t come with the extra theatrics just real music no gimmicks I let the music speak for itself to stand out


Who have you been listening to lately?


Lately I’ve been listening to Don Q, Meek Mill, Dave East I like the newer rappers too Kodak Black, Tee Grizzly, etc


Tell us about your passions


I’m very passionate about my health man I get up in the morning hit the gym to workout go to the studio with a clear mind nothing beats that feeling


What else is happening next in your world?


Everyone will soon see just stay tuned


Thanks for an awesome interview, Kyle!


 


 


Connect with K.Carter


Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Kcartertime/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KCartertime_


Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/kcarterbased




Genres: Hip Hop, Rap

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts