Artist Interview: Mike Trevino

Artist Interview: Mike Trevino

Tell us about yourself and your music


My name is Mike Trevino an artist singer/songwriter living in Austin, Texas. I’ve been doing music for nearly ten years and I get inspired by life to write more songs.



Talk to us more about your latest release


We are currently working on a new song titled “LUVIN”. It’s going to be a good tune. I’m working with a Dj in Brazil that is helping me with the mix. We will be releasing it everywhere some time in the spring.


I have some other new songs on soundcloud to take a listen to.


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


The current situation in the world has brought out some deep emotions that I was missing and that is love. So I wrote LUVIN to remind me what is most important in life.


Any plans to release a video?


Once we get the final song close to finished I am doing a video to release soon after.


 


 


Any plans to hit the road?


I have been talking with some venues and hope to hear back soon. I would like to to LGBT SXSW show this year because I missed out getting our schedules cleared.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I try to stay true to myself and create sounds that fill emotion into the day.


Who have you been listening to lately?


I love the ACL festival here in Austin and I listen to all the bands coming in each year. Keeps my perspective fresh.


Tell us about your passions


I own and run a gymnastics gym in South Austin with 300 students. I also enjoy painting and anything meditation.


What else is happening next in your world?


Gearing up for my release and then getting out and playing around Austin.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Mike!


 


 


Connect with Mike Trevino


Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/miketrevinomusic/


YouTube: https://youtu.be/aUp_n566LTU

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/trevinome/mike-trevino-just-cant-stop

Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/miketrevino/songs




Genres: Electronic

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts