Artist Interview: Elbeezie

Artist Interview: Elbeezie

Tell us about yourself and your music


I’m Elliotte Butler, 23yrs old I was born in New Iberia, Louisiana and I go by the name of Elbeezie Bee. I Discover music when I was 11yrs old and I started singing in the choir at St. Mark babtist church where I discover our piano player was The King of Down South R&B music Bryson Bernard known as Cupid who really shown me what music is about. Seeing the gift he has motivated me to become the person I am today and for rap I’ve always been into Lil Wayne & Boosie they taught me the aspects of life and how to become successful and true to who I am. Music brings the best out of me when no one or nothing can. It truly brings out a genuine side of me that is persistent and unstoppable yet lovable and fun. If it wasn’t for music I wouldn’t be the person I am today honestly it changed me and taught me how to see things a different way and now I finally understand when they say music is your mind, heart and soul literally.


 


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release was an outstanding and amazing project, it brings a different vybe, sound and taste to music back when there was music you can actually feel through the radio and tv.

My latest release “It Ain’t Ova” I did to simply to encourage those who are actually after something and just can’t quit understanding whatever you want to do you its literally all up to you and basically its never over unless you say so or quit but the meaning of this song is to give you motivation if you feel as if you can’t go on no matter what your going through dont let no one stop you nor get In you way, stay focus and pray cause its the key that helps me when I feel I can’t go no more and took too much of a beating realizing that the beating does nothing but make you me strong. It also teaches to put away the foolishness and think about you for once and care less about what anyone thinks. I like to also thank my producer Steve who remixed and mastered this track and brought alive.


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


What inspired me the most is my kids when writing these tracks including this one because everything I do is for then being that I’m 23 yrs old and bless with 3 beautiful kids I had to apply all my focus and pour out my heart in this track so they and this world can endure the love I have being that I can’t physically show it to them like I want cause I’m always one the move wanting to provide for them being that is my job. I love my kids and each day they inspires me to become a better father, brother and friend.


Any plans to release a video?


My plans on a video is still a go, Its just I’m so picky about how I want things done cause I want it done correctly. I’m basically still putting it together and looking for the right people to work with. This video gone be the best thing for this relase.


 


 


Any plans to hit the road?


My plans to hit the road with my music been my biggest dream ever. Just to meet different people, connect and view different environment’s would be astonishing. After I get my GED which Im currently doing would help me find a more productive job to better achieve my goals.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


As a indie artist I bring a new strategic style when doing what I do because I wanna make a name for myself the same way tupac, biggie, Michael Jackson etc. Did. I wanna give people a new and different aspect on music I want them to see that music can be done millions of ways, ways others haven’t even discovered yet. My music stands out far from the rest of these artists because its unique and tells a tremendous story instead a dream. My music have hip-hop/soulful sound combined.


Who have you been listening to lately?


Who have I been listening to lately? Well lately I’ve been listening to a lot of Boosie, Lucci and NBA YoungBoy a lot lately.


Tell us about your passions


My passion is singing, writing, rapping and producing.


What else is happening next in your world?


The next thing happening in my world is when I get this GED of mines I’m going after my diploma and going sign up for music school and find a sufficient job to help pay for it.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Elliotte!


 


 


Connect with Elbeezie


Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/young_real4r

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wingsforlife777

Soundcloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/elbeeziebee

Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/knuccaheadent




Genres: Hip Hop, Pop, R&B, Rap, Reggae, singer-songwriter, Soul

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts