Artist Interview: DRAMA LUCIANO

Artist Interview: DRAMA LUCIANO

Tell us about yourself and your music


I am a music producer and songwriter born and raised in Brooklynn New York, and reside in tannersville pennsylvania, Since the age of 9 I have been fascinated by music and the sounds of instruments coming together to create tracks , and when accommodated with brilliant songwriting and lyrical content, the experience of music can capture us all and take us to a different place in our minds, hearts, and soul.


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release titled ” Cant feel my face” Expresses the feelings and Thoughts of facing the unknown, and harsh facts of our lives and destiny in life, knowing we are born to die and adjusting to it and learn to accept it.



What inspired you to write this release?


I have recently been having odd dreams about walking into situations where I knew i would be facing my death, or a path of danger that would lead me to an end, after having these types of dreams in different forms, I Decided to incorporate all that emotion and detail into my latest track, so that others can take a journey with me, and truly experience my world through my music.


Describe the writing and recording process


I basically wrote down notes and sequences from my actual dreams and described them in a lyrical form to bring the listener closer, and for them to be able to connect with me on a deeper level through a visual and heartfelt the experience.


Any plans to release a video?


My new music video for my latest release will be available on youtube, and Vimeo very soon.


https://www.youtube.com/bonecollector555


Any plans to hit the road?


A tour for July 2019 is in the works


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I am completely different than anybody out there for so many reasons, I feel my music is on light levels beyond the rest, from. my songwriting, to my music production, I just do it so much more detailed and in depth, and as I’m creating the songwriting, in Also creating the music production at the same time and make them into one like the perfect marriage, my flow, style, lyrical delivery, and sound have actual substance and quality content that can be felt in every one of my tracks.


Who have you been listening to lately?


The weeknd, Travis scott, the doors, dean martin, Korn And Myself


Who are your biggest influences?


Pitbull, big pun, fat joe, and Marc Anthony


Tell us about your passions


Well I gotta have my coffee as soon as I wake up, followed by a stop to the library to feed my brain with a great book, I Love the gym and the shooting range is always good therapy to relieve stress.


What else is happening next in your world?


I’m currently working on my own documentary that I’m filming and producing myself, its based on the life of independent artists and producers, as well as interviewing them to let the public understand them and know them on a deeper and personal level.


 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, Hector


 


 


Connect with DRAMA LUCIANO


Website: http://www.instagram.com/dramalucianoFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/dramalucianoTwitter: https://www.twitter.com/dramalucianoReverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/dramalucianoSoundcloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/dramalucianoYoutube: https://www.youtube.com/user/bonecollector555




Genres: Hip Hop

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts