Artist Interview: Sonic Rip-Pin

Artist Interview: Sonic Rip-Pin

Tell us about yourself and your music


I am a solo artist from Allentown, Pennsylvania. I write record and preform all my own original indie rock music. I started publishing my music in 2006 and since than have put out 8 albums in 10 years . I also shoot all my own videos and own started my own recording studio called Hager’s Audio & Video Productions Inc.. You can hear my music on I Heart Radio and other stations all of the U.S. I also sell my music worldwide in Internet music stores. My name is Shawn A. Hager but I go by the artist name Sonic Rip-Pin.


Talk to us more about your latest release


My last album I released is called “Thru the eye of a musician” You can get it online in your favorite music stores or check it out on YouTube at: www.youtube.com/sonicrippin


 


 


What inspired you to write this release?


I love making original music and sharing my talents with the world.


Any plans to release a video?


I have many videos I made even on MTV. You can check out all my works on YouTube at: www.youtube.com/sonicrippin


 


Any plans to hit the road?


I am trying to tour with my New up coming album in the summer of 2017.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I do all my own cover art and advertising on social media mostly. I have also had a lot of articles wrote on me by many music magazine’s.


Who have you been listening to lately?


I have been in the recording studio all winter working on my NEW album that will drop in early summer of 2017. So when I am making new songs I tend not to listen to other artists thru the process.


Tell us about your passions


I Thank God for my family, friends and fans. He has blessed me in so many ways and with the gift of music that I share with the world…♡


What else is happening next in your world?


I live every day like it’s my last . An as long as I live I will keep making new music and getting it out their for everyone too enjoy. So keep your eyes and ears open for more to come from Shawn A. Hager /aka/ Sonic Rip-Pin.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Shawn!


 


 


Connect with Sonic Rip-Pin


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sonicrippin1


YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/sonicrippin


Reverbnation: http://www.reverbnation.com/sonicrippin




Genres: Alternative

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts