Artist Interview: Realityy

Artist Interview: Realityy

Tell us about yourself and your music


I’m a young rapper from Philadelphia . The Logan area is where I was raised. I’m 21 but everybody say I come off as older. My music is my life. Anything I feel, go through or think I apply to my music. My music is very versitle , I can go from raw street hip hop to love songs and meaningful songs with a message. I’m a writer at heart but a rapper to my soul. I create music that fits my character and personality. Great at performing as well.


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release was Sign Myself. Myself and other upcoming artist are all apart of this project. It’s called Sign Myself to symbolize independence as far as how I create and display my music. The other artist I featured made me feel as though they deserved a spot on the project simply because like myself they are making music independently. The project contains a mixture of remixes from industry songs as well as concepts I came up with myself or with the other artist. So far there’s been much positive feedback from the project.


 


What inspired you to write this release?


My first project was more so what I thought people wanted to hear. Which made me do a project full of what I wanna let out personally and hopefully they’ll accept and respect it.


Any plans to release a video?


Yes , plenty


 


 


Any plans to hit the road?


Summer time I plan on hitting the road outside my city but until then starting March I’ll be performing all over Philadelphia.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I actually have work to do as far as promoting but I’ve been letting my craft speak for itself. I guess the word just gets around. At the moment I use sound cloud for uploading and use my Twitter and Instagram account for promoting.


Who have you been listening to lately?


I listen to everybody.


Tell us about your passions


I’m into clothing brands as well. One I’ve been standing behind for some years now selling the material and even threw an event in 2013 when it launched. I also have another launching this year.


What else is happening next in your world?


Working on more music, more features, booking more shows and attending more events to network.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Realityy!


 


 


Connect with Realityy


Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/realityy9

YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCQOf1GREln1q0RNu6c8hQaw

Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/realityy9




Genres: Acoustic, Hip Hop

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts