Artist Interview: Marc Stan

Artist Interview: Marc Stan

Tell us about yourself and your music


I’m a highly motivated Dee Jay with a comprehensive background in LIVE performance, music composition and arranging.

Dedicated Musician in the clubs acros of Europe since 2002, in some of them as a resident.

Maxim’s(resident 2012/2015), Noctis Club, Disqoteq Red Light, Haussman Paris(resident 2013), Museum, Platinum Club//Porto Montenegro (resident Jun.2016/Sep.2016), Milliardare Paris, and many more..


 


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release is track “Deep Horn”. At her work I spent a lot of time, I tried to fit in a couple of things that are not common in today’s track’s. And I think I succeeded. What shows its ratings. On my performances the audience showed great love, even to my surprise.


 


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


That’s good question. On one occasion I was sitting on a beautiful terrace by the sea, and I heard the boat that was passing by with his warning siren (Horn) and the sound gave me the idea to make this tape.


Any plans to release a video?


Yea, sure. But definitely waiting for the right time and the right idea. it will probably be this summer.


 


 


Any plans to hit the road?


I am currently in NY. On 30 December I was in Florida, specifically Miami beach, and the reason is my nomination for the best of “Miami 2016”, 10th March in Paris, where I am performing at Milliardaire, after that travel to “Platinum club” Porto / Montenegro where I am resident from June to September.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I am always looking for something specific in my tracks. Looking for some sounds and details that are not represented in other track’s, but still keep an eye not to go in a different direction and to put something that should not be.


Who have you been listening to lately?


So listen to mostly everything in trend. I have to be up to date, to satisfy what is required of me on my performances.


Tell us about your passions


My passion… However, there’s plenty. I love to hang out, to travel, to try good food, shopping. These are some that I prefer most. But otherwise I am Aquarius, and then you can be clearer what all I love. ?


What else is happening next in your world?


Music, that’s my world.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Marko!


 


 


Connect with Marc Stan


Website: https://www.marcstan.co

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marcstanm

Twitter: https://twitter.com/marcstanm

YouTube: https://youtube.com/marcstan

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/marcstanm




Genres: Electronic

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts