Artist Interview: Kyia micole

Artist Interview: Kyia micole

Tell us about yourself and your music


I’m a very outgoing person music been part of my life since I was born I started playing the drums a lilttle bit of the piano and singing in my church choir than from there I started taking music seriously and I’m here today


Talk to us more about your latest release


I have my song do me wrong out now everywhere iTunes etc. also working on dropping my EP this spring or summer


 


What inspired you to write this release?


What inspired me was at some point we all went through a relationship where u did each other wrong and you wanna make it right but u can’t get ova that fact on how they treated you or how you treated them


Any plans to release a video?


No release at this time for a video do me wrong but I will be releasing my new single all night Prod. By Kritkal dyverse very soon and it will be a video for that


 


Any plans to hit the road?


Once my EP is complete I do plan on hitting the stage and getting in tune wit my fans and my people that support me


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I try to do things that most indie artists don’t do I really try to connect with my fans listen to there feed back makes songs everyone can relate to but also be different like that’s Kyia Micole can’t nobody copy that I try to leave that affect on people



Who have you been listening to lately?


Chris brown

Common

New edition

R Kelly

Lil uzi

Drake

Migos

Ab-soul

Jus to name a few it’s more


Tell us about your passions


Outside of music I have a normally life I work very hard and long hours at work jus to invest in my craft and take care of my responsibility


What else is happening next in your world?


Hopefully I get signed or meet one of influences


Thanks for an awesome interview, Kiezia!


 


 


Connect with Kyia micole


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kyia22/


Soundcloud: https://m.soundcloud.com/kyia-micole

Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/kyiamicole




Genres: Acoustic, R&B

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts