Artist Interview: Young fly harry

Artist Interview: Young fly harry


Tell us about yourself and your music


My name is Harrison Igiebor (young fly harry) born in Nigeria. I was brought up with the passion of rapping and singing,started break dancing and making of instruments beats.

Later in 2006, I moved to Italy to live with my parents where I had the opportunity to continue my school. And while in school, we started doing rap battle shows with friends and since that moments I started having some confidential trust in music.


Talk to us more about your latest release


My first albums was stressed out the pain came out 2015 with 2 great song never worry and ballando now working on a single track coming soon.


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


I was actually inspired by my friends and family who loves what I was doing.


Any plans to release a video?


Yes this year hopefully.I will be doing a single track video


 



 


Any plans to hit the road?


I am actually trying to improve and start working with other artist with collaboration to grow my platform and doing show.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I am try to be sophisticated with my instrument and style of flow.my song are different because I tryin not to work out my lane of creating song just real from nature.


Who have you been listening to lately?


I do listen to music all over the world and that is where my style of music improve


Tell us about your passions


I am upcoming artist so i do support my self with agency job.


What else is happening next in your world?


Hopefully good thing I wish


Thanks for an awesome interview, Harrison!


 


 


Connect with Young fly harry


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/harrison.igiebor


YouTube: https://youtu.be/Vj7egy8y1Qo

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/young-fly-harry/sets/ispirazione

Reverbnation: http://www.reverbnation.com/youngflyharry




Genres: Acoustic, Alternative, Ambient, Americana, Childrens

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts