Artist Interview: Joshua Fichera

Artist Interview: Joshua Fichera

Tell us about yourself and your music


I have been writing songs for 13 years and actually producing them for the last seven years. I mainly produce electronic and pop dance music, but I also have acoustic guitar songs as well. Music is an escape for me and helps me to cope with the worst in life and that is what I want my music to do for others as well.


Talk to us more about your latest release


The latest song I have released is titled ‘Incredulous.’ It is an upbeat track with colorful synths and a growling bass that drives the melody. The song runs about three minutes in length.


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


I was inspired by the fear of infidelity that is present in all relationships at some point. One partner may feel that the other is cheating on them, but if there is no verifiable proof of it then you have to believe your partner because otherwise the relationship is doomed. Trust is the cornerstone of any relationship, and if you don’t have trust, then you can’t have a relationship.


Any plans to release a video?


I have actually already release a video for the song.


 



 


Any plans to hit the road?


There are no plans on touring unless my music really takes off, but I may be looking for places to perform in the near future (probably around Portland, ME).


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I feel I have a distinct sound that is consistent with the vibe I give off but usually has a different twist to it with each song released. As far as my image goes, I keep it fairly normal with a touch of fun and wackiness.


Who have you been listening to lately?


Shinedown is my favorite band and I have been listening to them lately.


Tell us about your passions


I love to write and produce videos.


What else is happening next in your world?


I am working on more music and hopefully getting a book published.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Joshua!


 


 


Connect with Joshua Fichera


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Joshua-Ficheras-Music-200675119990001/

Twitter: https://joshuafichera.blogspot.com

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU47pNUz6MSt2nexcH9FVeQ

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/josh-fichera

Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/joshfichera




Genres: Dance, Electronic, Pop

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts