Young Tibay

Young Tibay

It’s awesome to have you as a partnership with our movement; You have taught and showed me a lot. I’m thankful to have your wisdom of support; Your formula is soaking in my brain. It has giving me a fabulous play book of right action; I also have a licensing deal I just signed with two dozen tracks of mine with a publisher. So a lot of the info I have gotten and brought from you is golden; I like your team spirit to help me display my brand an catalog to the massive of fans and new opportunities that may arrive. So I’m doing everything you taught me in the steps and guide line you demonstrate to am confident more the ever that more people will know me and the music I create – All thanks to you…


Young Tibay




Genres:

Source: ArtistPR Music Review

Comments

Popular Posts