A few words

A few words

Tell us about yourself and your music


I was born in Nuremberg, Germany and I been DJing since 1980. I started buying records in 1st grade. Over the years I started rapping and then singing.I passed through all genres of music always waiting for Dancemusic. 20 years ago I moved to Düsseldorf, Germany home of “Kraftwerk” to work with some of the german dance music pioneers. I met my musical mentor there Bodo Staiger 3 Klang Records who had such hits like “3 Klang Dimensionen”. He sadly passed this year on December 6, 2019.


Talk to us more about your latest release


After 20 Years on the road, I went back to my hometown, Nuremberg and met up with an old friend Andreas Bach. He is running the Record Label, Young Society Records.

We reconnected and said we wanted to start something


https://www.traxsource.com/track/6610657/i-love-house-original-mix


What inspired you to write this release?


I was thinking about a love song then I started thinking about what I love most was House music. I just wanted to thank “House music”


Describe the writing and recording process


Andreas sends the song to me I recorded the vocals and send them back.



Any plans to hit the road?


MOYN MOYN 2020 – ein Festival im Norden


August 20, 2020 – August 23,2020


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I stopped worrying about social media mass marketing and brand. Underground music never had any sponsorship it’s always been that sound for the people by the people.


When I Dj I do my vocals live and can communicate with the people in real-time.


Who have you been listening to lately?


Joeski, Roland Clark


Who are your biggest influences?


Bob Marley, Barry White, 2 Pac, James Brown


Tell us about your passions


I wanna start playing with only hardware. Access Virus, Nord Lead, Jomoxx 999 and live vocals.


What else is happening next in your world?


I’m working with the Ketoga Crew in Germany getting ready for Fusion festival Germany and then Moyn Moyn, Germany


 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, David Edward


 


 


Connect with David Edward


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/davidedwardofc/




Genres: Electronica

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts