Artist Interview: Rob Wottz

Artist Interview: Rob Wottz


Tell us about yourself and your music


Robert Taylor Watson III who is known to the world as Rob Wottz (watts). Rob Wottz was born in the small city of East St. Louis, IL. Rob started struggling from day one trying to survive in the streets of East St. Louis. He was raised by his mother whom was a single parent trying to raise two kids on one income. Rob’s father walked out on him and his sister when Rob was born, so the love his mother and sister couldn’t give him Rob started searching for it in other places. Rob found love and attention in the streets as he got older problems continued from being shot at to breaking in people homes and cars. Hopes and dreams were something he thought only comes true for people in movies not in real life. Until one day Rob decided to change his life and started putting his pain and all of his thoughts and emotions on paper.


Music is in Rob’s heart, mind, and soul he goes to sleep thinking about and wakes up thinking about it. Rob Wottz is a very ambitious person who believes in working hard to get what you want in this world. Rob Wottz has been trying to get in this music business on the national scene and each the year he keeps on getting stronger and better and his love and drive for music grows. When that day comes for Rob to shine hopefully the world will be ready for him.


My music comes from experiences, my heart and views, and my mind. I have always been different than most from the way I look at things and the things I do. I think that’s what makes me who I am.


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release is called Live it Up and it talked about living your life with no regrets and living each day to the fullest.


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


My father if you watch the video I have for it its the last trip I took with him before he passed away.


Any plans to release a video?


The video is on YouTube right now and doing well.


 



 


Any plans to hit the road?


At this time I’m still getting everything set up


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I feel that not a lot of can do what I do so I have a niche so to speak. The city I live in has no market for my type of music so I grind and give music away in my city and travel to other cities.


Who have you been listening to lately?


I listen to all genre of music


Tell us about your passions


Money, Women, Shopping and Working Out


What else is happening next in your world?


I plan on releasing a mixtape as well as an EP along with shows and travelling


Thanks for an awesome interview, Robert!


 


 


Connect with Rob Wottz


Website: http://www.reallawottz.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reallawottz

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/reallawottzhse

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHaIGdKmLZt3Yk1fCAWuU0g

Soundcloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/robwottz

Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/robwottz




Genres: Dance, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, Rap

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts