Artist Interview: Kenny

Artist Interview: Kenny

Tell us about yourself and your music


My name is Kenny, I’m from Indianapolis,IN. My stage name is also Kenny. I chose to use my real name as my stage name because that’s what my music reflects, me. My music is all a reflection of different experiences I’ve experienced in life, and my music is based off of my influences, wheather good or bad it all helped me to become who I am. So if I had to describe my music, I would say it’s a reflection of me.


Talk to us more about your latest release


I am currently working on my project titled “Prisoner”.


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


The inspiration behind this project is every emotion I at feel at times that causes me to feel as if I’m trapped, hense the name “Prisoner”, the concept is I’m a prisoner to myself.


Any plans to release a video?


Yes. I have some upcoming videos.


 


 


Any plans to hit the road?


Yes. I am currently booked for Kokomo, IN on Febuary 25,2017.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I like to pride myself on my originality. What sets me apart from other artist in the city is I have a different style so when you hear my records you know who your listening to.


Who have you been listening to lately?


I’ve been listening to Big Krit and UGK.


Tell us about your passions


I want to have my own clothing line. So I go to school to every day to work twords that.


What else is happening next in your world?


Music, Work and School.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Kenneth!


 


 


Connect with Kenny


Website: https://soundcloud.com/kenneth-hardister/prisoner


Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/kenneth-hardister/prisoner




Genres: Acoustic, Hip Hop

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts