Robert Miyach

Robert Miyach

Tell us about yourself and your music


Robert started singing as a small boy in the Synagogue. He performed live at Walt Disney World and on NBC at age 10. He performed as Jason on ,”The Young and The Restless” and Robbie on, “The Knight Rider”, and recorded at Motown Studios in Los Angeles during that period of time. He has performed live for audiences throughout the world. I have always been told I, ” Sing From The Heart”.


Talk to us more about your latest release


My Music spans several decades. The Opening Song on the Album was written for a girl dying of Cancer. “Dream With Me”, has idealistic, triumphant, soaring vocals and instrumentals, creating a dramatic, melodic, symphonic, easy listening experience. The song, ” together Forever You and I’ was completed most recently with recordings done in Venice, Florida at Island Studios. My favorite track on the Album, Heart Bridges, is, ” The Kindness Song”.



What inspired you to write this release?


This was the culmination of a series of Love Songs. My wife inspired me. Specifically for, ” Together, Forever, You and I”.


Describe the writing and recording process


The recordings were done in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Miami, and Venice, Florida. The process has always been enjoyable for me. To be able to express myself in music gives me much satisfaction. I enjoy the writing and performing. My songs come from real life experiences. I believe that caring and sharing is what it is all about. We all start off alone but nurturing relationships allows us to bring love into our lives.


Any plans to release a video?




Any plans to hit the road?


Not at this time.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


My music is fresh, sweet, and full of passion.  The lyrics are clean and about love and caring for others.


Who have you been listening to lately?


Ed Shereen, John Legend, Celine Dion


Who are your biggest influences?


Mostly artists of the Seventies.


 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, chayim@bellsouth.net


 


 


Connect with chayim@bellsouth.net


Website: https://hashbrownmusicpubl.wixsite.com/mysiteYoutube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY4ArUjB2Hs




Genres: Melodic

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts