At my age I'm still " Young Lookin' Good"

At my age I'm still

Tell us about yourself and your music


My music, “INDEED TRUE REMINISCENCE ALBUM” it is the lyrical song of my real life.

Alvin Solas my real name (Arubin: I use in ReverNation as an artist). I’m a registered license Electrical engineer in the Philippines, a Singer and Songwriter which I depicts the lyrical song from my in-depth true in life experiences.

It is all original written in Filipino songs about LOVE and HEARTACHE.

In the year 2010 there is energy forces for me of having interest that my Filipino song lyrical was printed translated into English language and has now it become a very nice great song that to myself this is done based from my real life experiences.

My first written English songs was done and produce by Nashville song service “After years of my Broken Heart” and I personally contacted Rachel Cristaldi to produce my first songs. On that year 2012 NSS produce the songs by the group of NSS expert singer and musician. It is indeed an “Amazing” 10 songs they had done already but until now it’s not popular in music scene. Indeed since then year 2012 I never get any pay even a single dollar from my songs.

Before I want stop to make a songs but because it is my passion as songwriter until now i continue to produce a songs by myself using free internet software. Sorry I cannot pay any software because I never get any pay from my songs too. It’s just purely my entertainment and my passion.

Alvin as a solo independent artist, after many years was quickly bygone, until now I’m still a single man for a long years because of a broken heart that is the reason I composed and write the song “After years of my broken heart”

Throwback many years ago, I’ve learned to write lyrical songs since the beginning of year 1990 while I’m working in Yokohama Japan as an electrical engineer who became my entertainment enjoyment when the time I was unhappy far away from my loved ones.

I’ve just learned from a free Internet music software about the sounds or musical tunes. Feel the good vibes beat. It’s just crazy things while making it alone or just like crazy losing myself. Lastly I cannot play any instrument like guitar or piano, etc.


Talk to us more about your latest release


Sorry I don’t have any songs Release .

However I have already more than 20 songs already done and I just keep in my computer. I just posted in Facebook sometimes.

Personally, my songs are great talking about tunes, melody and songwriting lyrical messages are purely original.

Presently still I’m working with other songs to make the sound more quality.



What inspired you to write this release?


Presently I’m inspired to release my songs because I can’t just keep in my computer and due to support my life as nearly I become an old person and not young anymore but still I can sing and rock on the stage maybe, but I know it is not just an easy performance and need more practice.


Songs are life even I was die too and everybody can listen it depends in their passion. My songs can get earn money even i was died too but this I can’t bring to my buried body. Just would like to say maybe someday this will become inspiration to my countryman Filipino people as my contribution.


Describe the writing and recording process


My first written 10 English songs was done and produce by Nashville song service “After years of my Broken Heart” and I personally contacted Rachel Cristaldi to produce my first songs. On that year 2012 NSS produce the songs by the group of NSS expert singer and musician. It is indeed an “Amazing” 10 songs they had done already but until now it’s not popular in music scene. Indeed since then year 2012 I never get any pay even a single dollar from my songs but of course I paid off NSS to produce my 10 songs.

Before I want stop to make a songs but because it is my passion as songwriter until now i continue to produce a songs by myself using free internet software. Sorry I cannot pay any software because I never get any pay from my songs too. It’s just purely my entertainment and my passion.

I’ve just learned from a free Internet music software about the sounds or musical tunes. Feel the good vibes beat. It’s just crazy things while making it alone or just like crazy losing myself. Lastly I cannot play any instrument like guitar or piano, etc.


Others: I produce and record my own songs using my cellphone and I combine the vocal and music in free NCH internet music software.



Any plans to hit the road?


No experience any tour or concert this time, it is just purely my passion to produce a songs.


I can do but maybe later.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I can’t exactly identify myself category, however cause’ all my songs are written from my in-depth heart and true sad experiences. “It’s me and my sad songs”.


I can sing a song “Rock ballad” POP, etc. I’m a fan of all old great singers.


Who have you been listening to lately?


There are many young “Great singers” like Bruno Mars, Alicia Keys, Ed Sheran, etc. to mentioned more like Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, Michael Bolton, Rod Stewart and of course all those old great singers that i cannot forget.


Who are your biggest influences?


Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Michael Bolton, Foreigners, Bruno Mars, and many others


Tell us about your passions


I love music maybe the same with you


Songs is my life and music in depth my soul


With good feelings of sincere love


My songs and lyrical message can give you


In listening to satisfy your lovely heart


My indeed true lyrics will gives you cool air


And makes your soft bread heart “running around”


Cause it is a song from my inner mind, soul and heart


Indeed True Reminiscence it is the lyrical song of my real life


What else is happening next in your world?


I’m not eager to become famous as singer-songwriter cause’ I’m not young anymore to make the world hot.


However


I can do do do dancin’, dancin’


I can do do do singin’, singin’


I can do do do rockin’, rockin’


hey girl, please try me and you too will become young, young lookin’ good


 


 


 


 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, ARUBIN


 


 


Connect with ARUBIN


Youtube: https://youtu.be/04k283_lviMReverbnation: http://www.reverbnation.com/joealvinplayer




Genres: Pop

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts