Artist Interview: SNOBALL

Artist Interview: SNOBALL

Tell us about yourself and your music


Nashville Tenn native. Always loved ?. It is something that brings people together. I consider my style of music southern rap bluez with a street gospel spin. Back in the day my Homies James Taylor and Antwan Jernigan had equipment. Twan had a studio in his basement and we would make music. He put the mic in front of me and say spit something to the track. I would say ( man I ain’t no rapper) Lol. James had alot of equipment in his room. We would sit around and make ? and he would do the same damn thing to me. Put the mic in my hand and say spit something to the beat. I would say to him( man I ain’t no rapper. Lol. If it was not for them I would not be doing this. I NEVER wanted to rap. I was always Dj ing, and helping them make beats. James parents put up with us making music banging that sh*t all night and into the morning. I would say man turn that sh*t down. But his parents told me one day they rather listen to the LOUD music we were making knowing we are safe than being in the streets. Thank you Ms. Gloria and Mr. James.


Talk to us more about your latest release


R U Still Down is a song that everybody will ? love. Guarantee!!!!!!! I think it’s a wonderful song if your in love or having problems in your relationship.


 


What inspired you to write this release?


If you have not experience ?, get ready it’s going to happen. Some relationships and a huge crush I had on Monica Harding is what made me write the song. So to the Ladies that broke my Heart. Thanks Lol. I took that hurt and made a hit. GOD is good!!!!


Any plans to release a video?


Yes. I have a video to a song called ” ? pray”. Really meaningful. I like it. “Ain’t no Love” is another video we did. My cousin called me and said man we need to do a video.


 


 


Any plans to hit the road?


Coming 2 your city


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


Original southern bluez, street gospel.


Who have you been listening to lately?


Keith urban, Bankroll Fresh, Hall & Oats, New Edition, Migos, Jeezy, Jill Scott, Red Hot Chill Peppers, I listen to everything seriously.


Tell us about your passions


Life is a Blessing, and I am truly thankful. I should have been dead a looong time ago. To wake up and make the most opportunity for the day and keep a smile on my face and put 1 on yours.


What else is happening next in your world?


Really enjoying the love and support from fans all ober the world is great. Working on my music and a few other Artist I have the privilege to get down with in the studio. Working on a script for a short film.


Thanks for an awesome interview, DeMarcus!


 


 


Connect with SNOBALL


YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/TonyMurphytruvisionfilms

Soundcloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/SNOBALL




Genres: Hip Hop

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts