Artist Interview: JuniorCTN

Artist Interview: JuniorCTN

 


Tell us about yourself and your music


Im a 20 year old guy who goes by the name of JuniorCTN. Raised in Mount Pleasant NC I’ve always had love for music.Going back to Artist like, Lil Romeo and Lil Bow Wow.Although I never started writing until I was 10years old. As I started writing more and more I fell in love with music and could never stop writing,now I’m truly deeply in love with music! First EP “Life” releasing February 26th,more than excited for this project and looking forward to people hearing my story.


 


 


Talk to us more about your latest release


“Truly Blessed” my latest single is definitely a single that will lift your spirits. Basically saying I’m thankful for everything and will not take anything for granite, a single that is hard not to love. It’s Now on Jango Radio,Youtube, SoundCloud and will be on iTunes and etc. In a few weeks


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


Opportunity inspired me to write this release. Opportunities come and go, but I choose to take everyone that comes my way because you never know what can happen.



Any plans to release a video?


Now in the mix of working on a video for the hit single “Truly Blessed”

Stay Tuned!


 



 


 


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


Speaking from the heart and staying true to myself.


Who have you been listening to lately?


I’m not to big on listening to other rappers. Everyday I listen to me.


Tell us about your passions


Sports, I will always love sports. Played football and basketball since I was 4years old all the way through highschool. Always feels good to play when I have free time


What else is happening next in your world?


Besides the Project EP “Life” dropping on February 26th, I’m working on a Album which will be available on all music apps so I’m very excited for that to.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Ronald!


 


 


Connect with JuniorCTN


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JuniorCTN4/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/juniorCTN4?s=09

YouTube: https://youtu.be/-fUxtu7XjNw

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/juniorctn/truly-blessed




Genres: Hip Hop, Pop, Rap, singer-songwriter

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts