Artist Interview: Randy Gabel

Artist Interview: Randy Gabel

Tell us about yourself and your music


Instrumental Rock along the lines of Jeff Beck, Joe Satriani. I play all instruments with the main instrument being electric guitar. Some some songs are slow emotional quieter songs and some are fast high energy rock. I can go from one end of the scale to the other. I am a self taught musician from Nanaimo B.C. Canada. I have about 170 original songs to my credit but I also play with platinum recording artist Darby Mills from “The Headpins” The band is Called The Darby Mills Project. I also play in a country rock band Called “Boondock” on weekends when Darby Mills Project isn’t playing. I have been playing professionally for 43 years.


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release is Called Randini on soundcloud. Hard rock genre with lots of guitar https://soundcloud.com/randy-gabel/randini


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


I have ideas all the time and my inspiration is constant.


Any plans to release a video?


No plans yet


 


 


Any plans to hit the road?


No plans with my instrumentals as of yet


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


No one else is doing what I do, at least not to this extent. I am a Rock instrumentalist with complete songs that have melodies that repeat themselves to make them catchy just as a song with a vocalist would do


Who have you been listening to lately?


I usually do not listen to other artists but if i do it’s Beck and artists that do what i am doing


Tell us about your passions


Like to talk to my Lovely girlfriend Kim, also cooking and creating ideas.


What else is happening next in your world?


Going on Tour this summer with DMP and possibly vacationing somewhere warm.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Randy!


 


 


Connect with Randy Gabel


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randy.gabel


Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/randy-gabel

Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/randygabel




Genres: Rock

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts