Artist Interview: AWILLBIH

Artist Interview: AWILLBIH

Tell us about yourself and your music


Well..Let’s start by saying that my name is Angel Wilson and I’m from a small city called Youngstown Ohio and I am a artist with a creative mind and I like to include that into my music. I have very different flows or waves you could say and I love all my fans y’all give me so much motivation and especially my family they know who they is lol.


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest big release was my song called “Wyd” it’s a good ” banger ” but when I was first writing this I didn’t really think it would turn into 25.K views and still going. I just try to be humble and 1k about everything I do that’s why some people don’t like me because I keep it real no matter the cause and I expect the same from my folk.


 



 


What inspired you to write this release?


It was just another day writing to me really but it was really just the mood I was feeling and I guess you could say that took influence into that song.



Any plans to release a video?


Yes I have BIG plans for my video. When I do it Im gonna go in because this will be

my first music video.


 


 


Any plans to hit the road?


I hit the road before went to Florida, ATL, and L.A… Just to try to get my name out more and start a new era and wave. I have a big team behind me and I will put on for my city.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I try to keep myself away from as much negativity as possible and I really just write everyday perfecting my craft.. Everything I write and talk about is real and it come from within and if you vibe with my music you just vibe to it.


Who have you been listening to lately?


Well I been listening to migos a lot because they really just been coming hard with they tracks and albums. They doin it big this year already.


Tell us about your passions


I love music so much it’s a every day thing but.. I love basketball also. I remember when I use to hate it because I was really a football type of person but idk it was just something about it and the skill you needed.


What else is happening next in your world?


Really… I couldn’t tell you what is happening next. All I can really say it be on lookout and ready for me. This is the year for Me and My Fans.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Angel!


 


 


Connect with AWILLBIH


Website: https://soundcloud.com/o-v-o-versesiiii/wyd


Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/o-v-o-versesiiii/wyd




Genres: Hip Hop, singer-songwriter

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts