New Artist out of Louisiana - Reagun


Hip Hop sensation, Reagun, has done it again and this time he’s giving his listeners something to smoke to. On July 4th Reagun provided his own firework display when he dropped his latest video single Pass That. The track addresses the pressures of sexual relations but encourages the listener to avoid the drama and just pass that.
ReagunThis is not the first video single that has caught a buzz, in March he teamed up with Lil Dee and released the smash hit How You Do It. The song was an instant success and helped place Reagun as one of the most popular rookie rappers in the game today.
Pass That is one of many surprises Reagun has in store this year he will be a VIP member at the famous Chaos Festival in Baton Rouge and has also announced a mixtape release in late August. When asked for his thoughts on the instant success of Pass That, Reagun had this to say, “My goal is to bring hip hop back to what it is supposed to be about… lyrics. I have a lot to say and I am blessed to have the best fans in the world who are really feelin’ me. 2013 is becoming a big year for me and I have a lot more in store.”

Comments

Popular Posts