Brittan Church Music from Texas


Brittan Church's vocals have a warm rich style and are a very distinctive as they are the main focus point in the texture and timbre, whilst the guitar adds another layer. His writing style in subject matter and lyrics are very relatable and can be adaptive. The tracks are well mixed and have received a small amount of radio airplay thus far. Brittan Church's entire melody has a strong pull but you still get the sense that there is an important story being told so you listen to the lyrics carefully as the music takes you to the promise land.
Brittan ChurchThank You for supporting New Rock Music! My name is "Brittan Church Music" and I'm a Texas Musician. Alternative/Rock describes my style the best however on occasion I do write on the heavier side of things. I have been playing guitar and writing music for about 8 years. My dream is to create music and give my gift to the world, provide an escape from stress for my listeners through my music. 
CHECK OUT MY DEBUT ALBUM "EXILE" NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES, AMAZON, GOOGLE MUSIC, SPOTIFY AND MORE! You can also Pre Order My new Album R.E.D. with an expected release date of 2014. Check out other cool merchandise and T-shirts on Reverbnation.

Comments

Popular Posts