My Everything

My Everything

Tell us about yourself and your music


My Gov. name is Tyrique. I’m known as Melo-T. My name came from me singing and playing melodies intertwined with the letter of my first name. I started creating music very young and learned how to play by ear over time. Making beats and writing songs is my best focus I believe. I’m married & recently became a first-time dad in 2019. I work a 9-5 job to support my family(for a guaranteed income) but I strive toward my dream/career to set a platform for my family. I’ve been releasing more music lately and have produced for multiple artists. I plan to land a deal that will set me up for success in the long run as well as now.


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest song I released was “Body” an R&B song aimed toward the grown and sexy. This song sets the mood for lovemaking. Even something to just vibe too because the melodies feel just right to the soul. You can visualize and picture short scenes in your head while listening to the lyrics. From beginning to the end there are no disappointments.



What inspired you to write this release?


I feel the woman’s body (any size) is very powerful. I love my wife and I love her body, heart, and soul. No matter how long you’re with someone, Making love/Having sex should feel new. Making Love to my Lady inspired me to write this song.


Describe the writing and recording process


This song was originally created in 2018 some time. I created the instrumental first. Usually, I make a track and move on to the next creation. Something about the rhythm stuck to me. I started humming some melodies and eventually filled in the mumble with words. After writing the song I memorized it to characterize the versus how I wanted. Recorded the song through Protools 8.1 with stock plug-ins. Mixed it to the best of my ability to get the best quality. Thought now was the right time to put “Body” out.


Any plans to release a video?



Any plans to hit the road?


I have no plans yet. I plan to get a bigger local buzz then try to pick up my opening acts now that my Son is getting older.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I use my recording services & production to get clients and connect with their fans which become my fans.


Who have you been listening to lately?


Ages between 18-38 are what I get from my monthly audience. State-wise California, Nevada and cities – Rialto, Burbank, Marrero, Fontana, Ontario, Bothell, Kent, Reno, Las Vegas, Los Angeles.


Listeners


43% Female


57% Male


Who are your biggest influences?


Timbaland & Swizz Beatz productions


John Legend & Ryan Leslie Meldodic wise.


50cent / G Unit – originality


Dr.Dre Production and style.


Kendrick Lamar/TDE


Tell us about your passions


My passion is to give back to the ones that helped me along my journey, to give back to where I grew up to give ones with similar gifts and talents like ne, Have avenues to make a difference in their life, and also others. Ripple effect.


What else is happening next in your world?


  1. I plan to release my videos for my released singles.

  2. Put out another Album R&B or Rap.

  3. Put out a few Beat tapes and EPs.

  4. Feed my family

 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, AC.Melo-T


 


 


Connect with AC.Melo-T


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acmelo_t-104558964396423/Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/acmelo_t/Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/acmelo_tSoundcloud: https://m.soundcloud.com/acbeatzproductionsReverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/acmelot




Genres: R&B

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts