Introducing Milodi,fast rising Afropop Afrobeatz artist

Introducing Milodi,fast rising Afropop Afrobeatz artist

Tell us about yourself and your music


My name is Tenkorang Michael, born in Monrovia but raised in Ghana. I started professional music in 2010 after completing High School. I started as a rapper but now am into Afropop and Afrobeat. In the year 2019, I was nominated for Eastern Region Awards in my region for my hit song ‘Glory’ Am on all social media platforms @itz_milodi


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release ‘Honey’ is a love Afropop song written and recorded by myself in my local dialer ‘Twi’ and English. The song currently has 30k plus streams on Spotify. It’s also available in all digital stores around the world.



What inspired you to write this release?


Love. It has been one of my greatest inspirations. Simply because we apply love in our everyday life.


Describe the writing and recording process


The song was written by myself and recorded and arranged by myself. The beat was produced, mixed, and mastered by Mel Blakk.


Any plans to release a video?



Any plans to hit the road?


Promotion plans online and in digital stores are already ongoing. Am planning a radio tour with a couple of radio stations and personal DJs.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


My brand stands out through some traditional instruments I use in my beats in my song. And precisely my choice of words. My brand also stands out by my emblems and logo I use as well.


Who have you been listening to lately?


Diamond Platinumz, Kelvyn boy, Fire Boy, and Rema.


Who are your biggest influences?


Diamond Platinumz,  Daddy Lumba and Kojo Antwi.


Tell us about your passions


Writing music and singing. I also enjoy listening to my favorite artists.


What else is happening next in your world?


Am looking forward to recording and releasing more influential songs that my audience can access across all digital platforms over the world.


 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, Milodi


 


 


Connect with Milodi


Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/itzmilodi/?ref=bookmarksInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/itz_milodi/Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/itz_milodiYoutube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1EH2-rTerD2CYczvEby0Fw/videos?app=desktopSoundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/itzmilodi/honey-prod-by-mel-blakk




Genres: World Music

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts