The Real Fat Danny Uncovered

The Real Fat Danny Uncovered

Tell us about yourself and your music


Fat Danny exemplifies versatility, his portfolio defines “I’m not a rapper, I’m an artist.” From lyrical bouncing flows to sing-song rap style melodies, to straight bars, he shows not only that he cares about sounding different than others in his area, but also that his sound should also have the right message with it. Don’t worry he won’t bore you with his interesting perspective on life. He believes everyone should be entrepreneurs and find a way to create income and hustle outside of the 9-5. He is an entrepreneur and owns multiple businesses after graduating from Towson University. He cares about making change, then dollars, in his own life and others.


Talk to us more about your latest release


(Placed my song Homage in the link because I have not released my newest track Deal yet) I plan to release my new track, “Deal” in the month of July! This time has been very reflecting and introspective because we mainly been locked in due to the COVID19 situation, but I never let any situation cage me mentally. Certain pieces to the puzzle began to align for me post-graduation and things haven’t been more clear about where I want to go and who I want to do that with. Those who give their all to me do so because they know I do and will continue to give my all for them. More love less hate keep the circle tight but don’t close new opportunities and associations.



What inspired you to write this release?


I wrote this because I wanted people to understand that love is more important than hate. As men, we try to act like we can’t express our emotions and say how we feel but I plan to show otherwise because I learned that controlling my emotions allow me to learn new things and gain new opportunities that being a hothead or closed-minded wouldn’t bring me to. Love your circle, talk your talk. Express your ego but don’t let it kill you.


Describe the writing and recording process


I record from the heart right at the moment. When I feel what I feel, I start to write. I’ve always loved poetry and creating music with instruments so if I write my lyrics first then I try to find the vibe and tune in the instruments and produce the beat for it. Vice versa, if I create a beat that I’m vibing to, then I’ll make the lyrics to match when I crank to it. I may just go in the booth and freestyle the lyrics and write them down after I record it just to keep a copy of the lyrics of the song. I’m an artist but I’m also my producer, my manager, my music. Like Jay Z said, “I’m a business, man!”


Any plans to release a video?


https://open.spotify.com/artist/6Lxji43FhfezqT5QpLAE7x



Any plans to hit the road?


I plan to start performing at open mics and bookings. From small to large venues, I have performed for crowds of 10 and crowds of 100+! Post COVID19, sooner than later, I want to perform as much as I can so I can start getting my name out there and show people all the different vibes in the Fat Danny library.


Book Fat Danny today! Bookings/Inquiries: fatdannyy@gmail.com


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I create from the heart, I create at the moment, I create what people feel and maybe too afraid or unwilling to articulate in the everyday. I don’t create in a way that everybody else does, I don’t create to sound the same or “to make it”. Fat Danny creates his beats and music so the sounds he has are rare, they aren’t inimitable because it comes from the studio of Fat Danny, from the songwriting to the beat to the entire song.


Who have you been listening to lately?


I’ve been listening to Jay Z, Future, Drake, Meek Mill, Lil Uzi Vert, and a plethora of R&B both old and new school


Who are your biggest influences?


My biggest influences are Jay Z, Future, Drake, J. Cole, and Kanye West, not because of current controversies or cultural climate but more so because of their beginning, middle, and watching to the end. Their story has compelled me to fight for my dreams, family, and work hard until I make it!


Tell us about your passions


My passions are to become a multi-millionaire, not because of the money but because of what it can do for me. I want to be able to help and provide for communities that don’t have the same advantages as others, even though they could be right down the road from each other. I want to and have been investing in different businesses, business endeavors, and in real estate. I would like to own properties, land, and overall increase the wealth for myself and my family generationally for years and generations to come.


What else is happening next in your world?


In my next world, everything I want will be mine. Greed is not on my agenda, but everything I never had is. More money more problems, fewer family more foes. But fortunately enough for me, I’ve learned to focus on pros because focusing on negatives leaves you just that, negatives. I see more life, more blessings, but life is a game of chess so I can never move naive. Love would answer a lot more problems.


 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, Fat Danny


 


 


Connect with Fat Danny


Website: http://www.TheRealFatDanny.comInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/therealfatdanny/Twitter: https://twitter.com/fatdannyy?lang=enYoutube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFEt20ttizLiAPXVfMbDrASoundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/fatdannyy




Genres: Hip Hop

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts