Interview with Wild Kin upcoming artist

Interview with Wild Kin upcoming artist

Tell us about yourself and your music


Looking up to the Great I Target nothing but hit-making music; being passionate about my music, more serious and dedicated so I come out with the best quality. The effort I put will make me a match with rappers like j Cole, Jay z, and/or wiz Khalifa. I compare myself to the greats and I created great music in return.


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release, “slums” expresses a more “Go-Getter” attitude, knowing I came from a rough past and fed up with not having things, always eating, jordans on my feet, and more smiles I never had or not too familiar with. I want it all, so the keyword is “I’m seeing red” because I’m a young black man in Cali who’s dreams are to explore my options and dreams. things get in the way, lions, snake, gators, and bears. “Oh my”. This song sets the perfect example of how much I want it; money and more.



What inspired you to write this release?


My first release “Jet Life” was an introduction, telling the story about who I am and where I came from but this release ” Slums” my latest is an expression of a fed-up man who wants paradise.


Describe the writing and recording process


Songs don’t take a long time to finish if you’re passionate.  The more exciting the lyrics then the sooner it’ll be done. It took me less than a day to finish “slums ” my most exciting unlikely “Jet Life, that one too about two days only because it’s more of a story.


Any plans to release a video?



Any plans to hit the road?


Area 51 was my first performance and I’m working on tours and music video this summer as everything settles and shows are being made this year 2020. I’m next on


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


Consistent with posting other people music and including my music in the most of the others as a live playlist on Snapchat where they can click the link, built websites with merch and my music, and hiring professionals to help marketing and more


Who have you been listening to lately?


Gunna,  dope ass rapper, wiz Khalifa the goat, the weekend, and Travis Scott. They should do a track together I net bet it’ll be a masters piece


Who are your biggest influences?


First off my dad is a rapper, named Popular associated with TIC which stands for permanently ill cartels. He’s my first influence then Chris brown, Omarion,  usher, 50 cents, and then wiz Khalifa with the ultimate push and drives. He was one of my favorites before I became my own.


Tell us about your passions


Music is my life but Art is my passion in general. I’m a Jack of all trades but music is where I start this journey. Watch me paint a perfect picture


 


What else is happening next in your world?


I’m expanding my territory by managing my artist and incorporating my businesses for music engineers,  producers, songwriters, and all musicians.  Building studios and more for recording videos and music


 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, Wild Kin


 


 


Connect with Wild Kin


Website: https://soundcloud.com/wildkin-music/slumsInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/wild_kin_musicYoutube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Pn8woHWLy10Ob9yzEE-gASoundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/wildkin-music




Genres: Hip Hop

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts