Matthew Williams - Solo Yet NEVER Alone


I am a singer songwriter and versatile guitarist who aches to share my talent with everyone. I have enough sound equipment for large gatherings outside for up to 250 people and well over 300 covers on my list ranging from the 50's to today in Rock, Country, Pop and many guilty pleasure type songs also.
I have been writing music for almost 20 years and also have a well rounded collection of originals that fit in well with my sets that I enjoy singing for you from the Strange Nation or Downthreat era. If you need professional entertainment then I am the guy that you have been looking for. Always on time and my voice is one of a kind. I am---Solo Yet NEVER Alone---.
Matthew WilliamsI have been playing music for my whole adult life and after watching the bands I was in just slowly crumble because of the way we would get paid and the venues that we were allowed to play, I decided I wanted more. More music, more opportunities and more shows to entertain anyone. The more I played and sang as a solo artist, the more great reviews I got and it wasn't long before I realized how lucrative the music business was for a talent such as mine.
As I got out and played I realized that I was loved by many and lots of musicians that I have tried my best to support over the years still support me and the fact that I was not giving up and continuing to Be All I could be so to speak and that's where I came up with The NEVER Alone name for my show. With God and all my friends and family on my side I can overcome any obstacle that I come to. I now have a large extended network of people and a band of players that want to see me succeed in my dreams of being a successful artist. 
That's why I am ---Solo Yet NEVER Alone--- 
With well over a year now under my belt, my name building reputation that I am not just another metal screamer in the Southeast pushed out of the way I am focused on getting more established in my region all while recording my first ---Solo Yet NEVER Alone--- album which is very tedious and time consuming with my knowledge and equipped with gear which is basically is all the same gear I had used in Downthreat. 
I am recording songs that touch the heart mostly and will dabble deeper into the Southern Roots that seem to keep me right here in South Georgia year after year here even though my whole life's dream was to travel the world and play. I was mistaken. Why did I never get an offer? Why didn't I tour? Why did Strange Nation or Downthreat never really take off even though we were some really special bands? Because we thought we knew it all and we took short cuts and just wanted to reap the benefits of something that comes with YEARS of hard work. The truth is I LOVE MUSIC AND THE WAY IT MAKES ME FEEL. I love being seen and heard in public and how it affects all of you when you hear it. It's not really all my power though. It was created as gift of love from God and to make it a job that I would get tired of and want to quit would be a tragedy. It's my therapy and my LOVE. I realize now that I have to do it from what I call home with only my time, and love invested in it. That's The Way it Has to be in my book.
Influences include Roy Orbison, Johnny Cash, Chris Cornell, Led Zepplin, CCR, Eric Church, Blake Shelton, The Beatles, STP, Nirvana, Zakke Wylde, Ozzy Osbourne, Kevin Fowler, Brad Paisley, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Days of the New, Metallica, The Ventures, Boston and so much more. I am not only influenced by these artists, I play them nightly!!!
What to Expect:
Typical Gig Duration: 120 - 300 minutes
You can always expect me to be on time,prepared and courteous to all involved with my show. I always sing until I have fulfilled my mission or until everyone is ready to go home. This is my dream job so I put 0 into my shows. I also do not drink which keeps me professional looking and sounding all night. I also make a goal to not only impress all in front of me but touch them with the music I play in their hearts.My talents are God given and I will guarantee that when you hire me that you will book me again.
Stage/Setup Requirements:
At least a 12' X 12' covered area to keep my gear and instruments dry with one 110V outlet to power my equipment.
Additional Notes:
My gear consists of a 1200 watt mixer with 4 12's with horns for nice quality sound. The speakers were hand made from wood (Not plastic!!) in Georgia! I use about 4 electric guitars for each show and a Digitech RP1000 for all my guitar sounds. (Much lighter than a guitar amp too.) I have a stage light that changes with the music that I can also turn on the crowd during breaks for dance music. This system is big enough to get the cops called but I have all the knowledge to make the music enjoyable for you and your neighbors if necessary. I plan to keep upgrading too so this will grow with time.
Available for Your:
Bar/Lounge, Christmas Party, Club/Nightclub, Concert Venue, Convention, Corporate Event, Fair, Fundraiser, Hotel, Parade, Prom, Public Event, Restaurant, Retreat, Wedding Cocktail Hour and more

Comments

Popular Posts