Australian Singer-Songwriter Top Ten Billboard Artist Vince Gelonese

“Every Dream” is the title of the hit song written and recorded by Vince Gelonese.
Vince is the producer of two successful live shows in Australia. He is currently winning over new fans in America with his top 10 hit, "Every Dream".

(14 weeks in Billboard's Hot Singles Sales Chart Top Ten !! - #6 as of November 2nd chart)

Vince GeloneseThis ballad is truly a love story, capturing the heartfelt emotions of a man smitten by a beautiful woman. The song is a poignant tale of what it is like to truly be in love.

“When I wrote the first verse, the song could have taken two directions", comments Vince. Passionate lyrics like "Sweet smell of your skin" or "Is it love or is it sin,", really defines the complexity of a strong intimate relationship.

Which could have meant a difficult choice”, comments Vince.

Vince claims the song actually took him through a very bleak time. His father was not well but a chance encounter with a beautiful lady inspired him to, as the saying goes, “put the pen to the paper.”

I told the lady that I had written a song and I wanted her opinion. Unbeknown that the song was about her, she told me it was a beautiful song and said, “I wish someone would write a song like that about me” I responded with,

“Well you never know.”

Vince is currently planning a North American tour scheduled for January, 2014

www.gelonesemusic.com

Comments

Popular Posts