LouGutta and the Original Gutta Boyz

Lawrence Clark A.K.A."LouGutta" is a Midwest Ohio based rapper full of catchy hooks & gritty yet, witty bars.
Born and raised in Canton, OH (home of the pro football hall of fame) this artist is dedicated to keeping a promise to a close friend and former group member Jo'rel "Rel" Brantley, who passed during their childhood growing up. He refers to "Rel" as his mentor quoting, ("I miss my n*gga, he was nice as f*ck with the mic,much nicer than these n*ggas you hear today! I feel as if i inherited his skill when he died,so when when ya'll say i'm nice know that ya'll talking about my n*gga too!).
lougutta
Between the ages 14 to 23 rapper "LouGutta" unfortunately wasted his time & talent bouncing around from both, juvenile and adult correctional facilities throughout Pennsylvania and Ohio for chasing that lifestyle that so many unknown platinum-selling capable artists fall victim to.
He now prefers to focus his undivided attention towards the music industry instead of the streets quoting, "I had more faith in that pack I was purchasing than I did in myself, and that sh*t wasn't adding up to me."
To sum it up a bit, "LouGutta" is a multi-talented artist who either lived or lives anything he raps about and is very determined to keep his childhood promise which was to NEVER QUIT RAPPING UNTIL HE BLOWS. 
Email Address:
lougutta568@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts