Hot New Artist Premier


"Maybe this is my dream come true," says Premier as he is getting ready for a show at a local club in Greenville, SC. 
"I been through so much in my life, from real live bumper to bumper gang banging, damn near a decade lock down in Washington state DOC and a childhood friend tried to take my life and rob me. I'm so blessed to be here today, I almost bled to death, the boy hit me with a sock full of rocks and busted my artery in my temple, yeah almost bleed to death, but I'm here for a reason, I got a gift, I do this rap thang all day."
premier
"Right now I'm doing what I know I could always do and that's to tell the true stoy about a young man from around the hood who made good with his talent. My record so messed up, really all I got is my flow to sustain life it feels like. Life is so real right now for your boy, but I believe I'm about to really shine like never before". 
Premier is doing good numbers on his reverbnation.com page, numberonemusic.com page,and also on artistpr.com he is getting his props.

Comments

Popular Posts