New Hip Hop from Twan Mighty

Hi - my name is Antwon Taylor and I am 22 years of age from a small city called Leavenworth in Kansas. My stage name is TWAN- MIGHTY, and used to be LOUD MOUTH TWAN but was recently changed. I love to rap and I have been doing so since I was 7 years old.

Twan MightyI can rap about any topic you give me. I love to make real music that is from the soul and heart. I love music with a message that is gonna touch someone. The song I decided to send with this message is called GHETTO because that is where I came from but over came it. I wrote it to wake people up by reminded them what is going on in there back yard. I told a couple of stories about some of the people I grew up with and what you hear is how it came out.

I am just a dream chaser and I will keep striving to perfect my sound until someone is smart enough to invest in a young, hungry, profitable artist like myself. The music game is all washed up and everybody is rapping about the same thing but me I spit the pain and the struggle because that is the lifestyle I came from. I like to speak words to motivate the poor and the underdogs.


My contact info for BOOKING is 913-775-1757 and my email is ataylor91@live.com.

http://www.reverbnation.com/TWANMIGHTY11

Comments

Popular Posts