Creating a Better Sound for Reality

Creating a Better Sound for Reality

Tell us about yourself and your music


I am Count Drawko, honored to tell you about myself and my music: I have seven Metal and six Meditational albums currently published, all available to order from Amazon, with my YouTube Channel featuring a song from each album. I sincerely hope my songs will speak to my audiences, providing further meaning and elaboration. Thank you for this opportunity.


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release, Zia, is the first of three new meditational albums. The second shall release later this 2019, and the third in 2020. It’s a common interpretation that the meditational pertains mainly to Zen, lotus postures, and Yoga exercises. I have brought a more universal meaning to the genre by making music beneficial to other aspects of life beyond the traditional types of meditative applications: Like dancing, or just relaxing and listening. In this way, the audience chooses what fits best on an individual basis.



What inspired you to write this release?


Zia was mainly inspired by the new language I created, the language of Zani.  You see, I envisioned a parallel dimension where the Earth is known as Zia, the moon is known as Zianna, The sun is known as Zion, The forces of nature are known as the Zeni, and the source of creation is known as Zah.  Thus, the eight songs of Zia:  Teleport to Zia, Zia, Zianna, Zion, Parallel Dimension, Zani, Zeni, and Zah.


Describe the writing and recording process


The writing and recording process:  Refining perfection to my listening experience whilst beseeching powers of divination for guidance, energy, and performance.



Any plans to hit the road?


No plans to hit the road at this time:  I pray audiences will enjoy my videos and compact disc recordings in the meanwhile.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


Count Drawko:  Creating a Better Sound for Reality


 


Who have you been listening to lately?


Lately, I’ve been listening to Yousei Teikoku, Exodus, and Jethro Tull.


Who are your biggest influences?


My biggest influences:  The source of creation and the forces of nature.


Tell us about your passions


My love for a myriad of beauty and pleasure in life seems to inspire passions for various interactions within present existence.  I do hope to help protect the environment and benefit global climate.  With improved technology for harnessing the powers of the sun, I believe solar power is capable of solving the energy crisis, while allowing the atmosphere to reverse the greenhouse effect and minimize pollution. 


 


I also love writing, philosophy, and martial arts, as I have shared in my prologue, Black Lightning Nin Ji Tsu:


 


https://sites.google.com/site/countdrawko/black-lightning-ninjitsu


 


https://sites.google.com/view/count-drawko/black-lightning-ninjitsu


 


Besides music, it seems fate gets me out of bed, although, it’s not always in the morning.


What else is happening next in your world?


My eighth Metal album will reveal new techniques:  It will present a noticeable change in my overall sound, with the integration of three new styles specifically pertaining to the percussion, lead guitar, and vocals. 


In the meantime:  12 Song, Advertisement Free, YouTube Playlist:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8VcpBb4iG0&list=PLzLyCC7WUzu5ud6GFf3F2bBMnvWhz8Uzf&index=1


Please accept my gratitude and blessings.


 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, Count Drawko


 


 


Connect with Count Drawko


Website: https://sites.google.com/site/countdrawko/Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVjoJlJRuweK7i04wLqF0owSoundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-700222199




Genres: Metal

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts