Artist pr interview with Trizzy Strauss

Artist pr interview with Trizzy Strauss

Tell us about yourself and your music


My name is Tre’Von Roberts, stage name is Trizzy Strauss. I’m 26 years old and from Pittsburgh, PA. I’m an independent artist and founder of the Redtagged Music Group. I’ve written and recorded multiple mixtapes, 2 that I’m proud of are “TRIZZY STRAUSS MUST DIE” and “REDTAGS AND WHITE LINES”. I’ve done several shows and worked with many artists. We’re working towards and looking to take my music to the next level.  I want to attract the music lovers of the world, convert them into Trizzy Strauss fans and eventually, a record deal. The passion I have in my music shows in my performance and video. Metaphorically, my music can touch a group, a kind or a category of people. I want Trizzy Strauss fans to feel the beat, listen to my lyrics and enjoy the sounds. I want and need my fans to like, share, and FOLLOW Trizzy Strauss on social media. My music plays on the internet and airlines but hearing it being played in the streets, blasting from cars or homes as I cruise down the street, would be amazing. I want my fans to feel, listen and rap along to my music, let it flow through them, so they can feel exactly how I feel when I do what I do, as an artist. Above all, I want and need my existing and new fans to like, share and follow my content.


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release is my EP I call NOTHING TOO lose it posses 10 songs which 5 of them are freestyles, you can listen to it here https://nervedjsmixtapes.com/mixtapes/MustDie-22686.htm


https://nervedjsmixtapes.com/mixtapes/MustDie-22686.htm


What inspired you to write this release?


What inspired me to create this EP would have to be my trials and tribulations I experienced in that past year. I took everything I was going thru and put it in music form.


Describe the writing and recording process


The recording progress was pretty much like any other session I have at the studio. I go in with an all-star attitude and get results like a champion. I don’t need any spiritual rituals or superstitions all I need is the vision, and that’s what I never lose sight of.



Any plans to hit the road?


I always have plans on hitting the road, of course. At this time I have no shows lined up but I’m always open for openings.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


As an artist, I stay true to myself and I believe that’s what primarily separates me from other “artist”. As far as branding I never pass up a chance to promote myself or my music. Honestly, branding is the hardest thing about being an indie artist.


Who have you been listening to lately?


Lately, I’ve been listening to old songs I made and a lot of instrumentals. I haven’t found an artist who recently comes out that I can vibe too, everything’s the same.


Who are your biggest influences?


My Dad and my kids are my biggest influences, they both give me a reason to be better, better person better artist.


Tell us about your passions


My greatest passion is life. Being passionate about life ultimately makes me passionate about everything in my world.


What else is happening next in your world?


The next thing happening in my world is a mystery. All I can do is speak on what’s happening now and that’s me building my brand, creating music, and living life.


 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, Trizzy Strauss


 


 


Connect with Trizzy Strauss


Youtube: https://youtu.be/5iYbpjAsPxESoundcloud: https://m.soundcloud.com/cyclops-herder/sets/trizzy-strauss-must-die




Genres: Hip Hop

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts