Salvatore Michael Launches Solo Project

Parkertown, NJ is the hometown of Salvatore Michael. I am 24 years old and have been writing music since my childhood. My first love started when I was given a guitar for my 7th birthday - from that day on my life had changed entirely and taken a new purpose.

Salvatore Michael

There is no better feeling or rush then entertaining people, more importantly then with my music. I love sharing my story through rhythms and melodies. I played in a band A Little Room for Terrors for several years as the songwriter and lead guitarist.

As of 2011, I have been writing my music as a solo artist. I am also in school as an undergrad for medical school at the University of Kean. My dream is to become a full time entertainer and take the music industry by storm and have the world fall in love with me and my music.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMichaelSalvatore?feature=mhee

CONTACT:
Salvatore Michael, 905 Railroad Drive Parkertown, New Jersey
Business: (609)-661-3038
salhobler@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts