Nothing can stop CEO

Born November, 1989. Duquon "CEO" Waiters (better known as colossal to close friends) has been on the path of good music for years. Given life from biological mother (Veronica Waiters) in the state of South Carolina. CEO was given to his great aunt an uncle and moved to the city of Philadelphia. There he grew into the music scene from the fast life of the city and poverty of the neighborhood he was raised in. From drugs to money the life surrounding him motivated his witty words and knowledge of hard times.

At age 12 CEO transgressed into the world of hip hop an recording with influences such as Ma$e (Pastor mason), Tupac, Biggie, Big L, LL Cool J, Sean "Diddy" Combs, Eve, Will Smith, The LOX an many more. The music seemed to take him to a place he had never been an brought out only the best in him. At about the age of 14 CEO began to record himself using an at home recording device on a cheap computer with instrumentals from various artist. From hearing himself it motivated him to do more and become better at his craft of music.

When CEO entered the "School Days" he would rap during class and make beats on the desk. Teachers became upset with him at times but classmates vibed out to the lyrical genius of such a young adolescent. CEO began battling neighborhood rappers an also friends from school to claim his title as one of the youngest an best. When CEO entered his 10th Year of high school he was taken under the wing by now distant associate, but at the time friend, of SPL, Maurice. Maurice and CEO made up the group along with two other cousins of Maurice. He was given the name DENERO. Shortly after some time spent with SPL CEO broke off because of friction within the group and other rappers he had beef with.

CEO later on went on to make music with close friends from his neighborhood. From there they created the dynamic team called "THWP" (Team Hoover Wolf Pak) consisting of Cardi CAS, Trizzy Mak, Crust Gold, T-Wilson and Many More. All together they conquered records left and right merging together like hand in glove! Cardi CAS showcased as the CAPTAIN of THWP while CEO came in as his General. The two went on to make records upon records handing them out to neighborhood friends, family an internet sources building a buzz for them within their neighborhood.

CEO began his label while still in Philadelphia and attending the Community College. His label is known as "HCG ENT" (High Class Gangsters Entertainment) which consist of CEO an also members of THWP. CEO attempted to get the label off the ground but many set backs followed and left him at square one with just his music in hand. Entering the year 2012, CEO has now begun another attempt to resurrect his once "Dynamic" label to a point of stardom. Many new records have been made and a lot of blood sweat and tears fuels his ambition to continue on with what he once started. CEO is now living in Atlanta Georgia with girlfriend/manager Coretta R Kirkland. Support has gone a long way for this young man and she continues to encourage and support his every move! The two have begun to promote CEO on almost every site that you could think of for the music entertainment world today!

“To be honest with the world... I would not be where I am with my music today if it wasn’t for the beautiful woman that supports me day in and day out! She’s always by my side in whatever I may do an encourages me to do better day by day. Family at one point used to be a BIG BIG part of my inspiration… But things I wish not to speak of changed those views. I love the people that I came from! I just hate that they don’t support me and believe in my ability’s. Time can only show them what I’m capable of! At this point and time in my life I’m ready to go! I’m ready to make it happen! Just the way I dreamed about it! NOTHING! AN I MEAN NOTHING! CAN STOP ME NOW! HCG!” – CEO

"From the first time I heard CEO I knew he was a natural! The music fitted his voice and his voice fits the music. As far as I can see... To be honest… I can only say that he’s the best out hands down! I support him in whatever he may do and he knows that. He can’t stop now because we’ve come way to far to give up! Just watch and see! Greatness and success is in his future1” – Coretta R Kirkland Manager/Girlfriend

http://www.reverbnation.com/duquonceowaiters

Comments

Popular Posts