Count Drawko

Count Drawko

ArtistPR gained my loyalty through outstanding journalism, and I am especially pleased with my artist biography and recent press release. I am most grateful for the encouraging words that ArtistPR has placed upon these stepping stones of my career, and I appreciate all of the great tech support and help that I have received from the ArtistPR support staff in my continuing quest to be my best…


ArtistPR even developed my Electronic Press Kit and Music Pro Site for me in accordance with my custom specifications: https://countdrawko.musicprosite.com/


I finished reading the 53 Sites + Music Management ArtistPR publications today. My favorite part of the two publications is the ending section of Music Management with the ArtistPR Mission Statements and the section on Resiliency. I’m glad I chose ArtistPR and this reading today made me feel even better about having made a wise decision to incorporate their services.


Count Drawko




Genres:

Source: ArtistPR Music Review

Comments

Popular Posts