Who Is J. Addy? A singer? A rapper? A artist? It's tough to say, but he is most often portrayed as a musician.

Who Is J. Addy? A singer? A rapper? A artist? It's tough to say, but he is most often portrayed as a musician.

McDonough, Georgia, Henry County — Tuesday, July 7th, 2020 — Jabez Addy, also known as “J. Addy”, is an American RnB and Hip Hop musician who was born in Atlanta, Georgia. He is a current young freshman that attends college and looks to bring laid-back and romantic vibes to the world. Desiring to bring good quality music and make people feel good about themselves. If you are familiar with J. Cole, then you will love yourself some “J. Addy”. J. Addy is considered to be like another J. Cole but instead brings R&B vibes and some Hip Hop vibes. He has an upcoming single, ‘Till the End of Time’, that will be released on July 21, 2020. It is an R&B special for his album he’s working on, called ‘777 – A Letter 2 My Soulmate’.


If you’re into romance, then you should be listening to J. Addy. It is a good thing because as this world seems like it is tearing apart, he looks to bring positive, laid-back, ad romantic vibes to the world. You can always find his music anywhere, like Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, (etc.). As he continues to emerge and manifest on what he believes is his purpose in music, he is working on an album called ‘777 – A Letter 2 My Soulmate’, which is expected to release on July 7, 2021 (7-7-21).


“I used to be a basketball player in middle school and high school and I always had the urge to work hard. I always told myself, ‘It doesn’t matter how much time I have to work, it matters how much work I put into the time’.”


“I feel I been gifted with multiple talents, but I am in a phase now where I should choose one, primarily. I strongly believe that nobody should throw away any gifts that they have, we just always need to have 1 one primary focus.”


All in all, J. Addy supports anybody and loves all that support him. Music is something that he discovered about himself and he wants to always want to show love and keep things one hundred.


Click the link to pre-save my new single, ‘Till the End of Time’, which will be on all music platforms.


https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/jaddy/till-the-end-of-time-2


 


###


 


ABOUT


J. Addy music brings life and a spiritual feeling. Addy’s music brings positive, laid-back, and romantic vibes.


 


CONTACT


J. Addy

J. Addy




Genres: R&B

Source: ArtistPR Music Press Release

Comments

Popular Posts