A taste of PIF

Durell Richardson (Mr. PIF) was born in Denver, CO. With his mother being a poet and his father being an underground rap artist PIF was born with music in his soul. At the age of 11 PIF got his first Karaoke Machine for a Christmas present. On this day PIF’s rap talent was born. PIF started out writing poetry at the age of 14 and wrote his song at the age of 16. Now 25 PIF has made many great records like “Da Way It Goes”, “Let Me Speak”, “Cook it, Cut it”, “Leave Me Alone” and many more!

How I work…

I record all of music using Pro Tools 8, Mac book, a SHURE Dynamic Mic, and a mini MIDI board. My room is my studio and my passion is music so I’ll do whatever it takes to put a good record out! So SUPPORT ME! Your love and support will be very much appreciated!

http://www.reverbnation.com/osoofficialmrpif

Email Address:
erichuntdog@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular Posts