Jonathan Scott's The Dream :The Vision: The Legacy

Jonathan Scott's The Dream :The Vision: The Legacy

Tell us about yourself and your music


I am Jonathan Scott An Aspiring Upcoming RNB Artist I thrive off of excellence and success and my music is” Let Me Tell You”. It’s Proving that you’re being the man who you say you are and proving it


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release is about reaching billions of people through music and inspiring a crowd to chase their dreams and make them come true.



What inspired you to write this release?


What inspired to write this release is to get more exposure and become discovered people must know that I exist.


Describe the writing and recording process


The writing process was fun and easy I just wrote what came to mind. The recording process went well.


Any plans to hit the road?


No plans to hit the road just yet never know what the future holds.


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I stand out from the rest of artists in today’s music with my ear for making good sounds and pitch to having a good voice for making good and unique voice for making good quality music.


Who have you been listening to lately?


Lloyd, Neyo, Mario, Trey Songz, Rita Ora , Khalid, Lauren Hill


Who are your biggest influences?


My Biggest Influences first My Mom then Mario, Neyo ,Maxwell, Trey Songz, Jeremih Tpain, Mase ,Tyrese ,Keith Sweat R Kelly Silk Sisqo, Boyz 2 Men, 112, Musiq Soulchild Sammie, The Dream, Joe,Brian Mcknight newer artists such as Dwayne Cooke, Burnell Taylor, Lee Jean Jr., And  James Anderson to name a few.


Tell us about your passions


My passion is to make good quality music for billions of people that can apply my music to their lives and change for the better. Another passion will be to have my own music production company to help other people’s dreams and passion for music come true.


What else is happening next in your world?


Nothing else at this moment


 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, jonathanscott563@gmail.com


 


 


Connect with jonathanscott563@gmail.com


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.scott.10236115Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/jonatha69999100Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-795657957




Genres: R&B

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts