From the streets to the beats

From the streets to the beats

Tell us about yourself and your music


My name is Rasheed Abdullah, my artist name is (Boobieblood ) I’m from Minneapolis Minnesota, about my music – it’s real and it’s deep I am blessed with the talent to freestyle so my music is about my life and what I do 💯its street music 👌🏿


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release is single is titled ( IN ADVANCE ) and I just released it with an international record label via Bentley Records the title comes from the fact that I as an independent artist has been grinding very hard and spending a lot of money on my career it’s only right at this stage you pay me ( IN ADVANCE)



What inspired you to write this release?


The that I been so down and focused on my come up the world is changing and if you don’t get what u want now you might not never have it so at this moment I WANT IT ALL.


Describe the writing and recording process


My writing process is very stressful because I am a freestyle artist but it’s very frustrating but I get it done I’m dedicated to my work recording is fun as I take my time and listen to my music when I’m done it brings out different energy



Any plans to hit the road?


yeah I got plans on a tour I just came back from Texas had a show at SXSW it was fun and I’m headed to all NYC chi Denver and Miami


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I got a different style I drop freestyles on my social media I’m really outside a lot in my city promoting I choose different styles of beats west-east down south and mix it together with my unique voice


Who have you been listening to lately?


Meek mill moneybagg yo da baby


Who are your biggest influences?


50cent, Jay-Z, Jadakiss, ludachris, Dipset


Tell us about your passions


I love making money to help others seeing kids smile seeing kids playing my music is deep for me I love video games


What else is happening next in your world?


I opened a clothing store I’m planning on getting into fashion and shoes and bring out the artists I have on my label


 


 


Thanks for an awesome interview, Boobieblood


 


 


Connect with Boobieblood


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011020772000Twitter: https://twitter.com/boobieblood1/status/1101496839268941824?s=21Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAB6Bh26r_K0vUKkaPUp2-g




Genres: Hip Hop

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts