Artist Interview: Red B.

Artist Interview: Red B.

Tell us about yourself and your music


I love writing and creating music. I grew up listening to great R&B/Soul music and artist. My music is for any and everybody. With my music, I want to take people back to the old school and to a future sound that’s yet to be heard from anyone. I like presenting different music that can take you to another world when you listen.


 


Talk to us more about your latest release


My latest release is “Spvceship” ft J-Luv

It’s about going out of this world with your lover. It has an R&B/Soul, dreamy sound to it. Also, it references “Jump On It” taking R&B and music fans back to Ginuwine’s song “Pony”. A song for love.


What inspired you to write this release?


I want to bring back R&B music catering to our ladies and making them feel loved. Also, I added another male singer “J-Luv” to give fans that R&B group vibe that’s missing these days.


Any plans to release a video?


Yes. The video will be coming soon. The plans are in the making for the scene of the video. It definitely has to be glimpses of the skies.


 


Any plans to hit the road?


I’m open to all tours, shows, and bookings. Email: ymredb@yahoo.com


As an indie artist, how do you brand yourself and your music to stand out from the rest of the artists out there?


I write my own music, and I keep dropping good music non-stop to show my fans I am very talented and ambitious. I add an future sound with a bit of an old school vibe and melody.


Who have you been listening to lately?


I’ve been listening to New Edition; K Major; Trey Songz; 6LACK; Tory Lanez; Bryson Tiller


Tell us about your passions


I love helping people by motivating them to see the best inside themselves. I love sharing knowledge. Also, my family is who I want to make happy and support for the rest of my life.


What else is happening next in your world?


I am looking to go on tour all across the United States and globe. What’s next is shooting visuals to my songs.


Thanks for an awesome interview, Red!


 


 


Connect with Red B.


Website: https://soundcloud.com/redbryant




Genres: R&B

Source: ArtistPR Indie Artist Interview

Comments

Popular Posts